RT Enigma Codes
HOW TO PLAY
- Can you crack the Enigma code? Each number in this puzzle represents a letter of the alphabet
- Solve our Enigma code by correctly allocating each letter to its corresponding number
- All letters of the alphabet are used
- The Enigma code is set in a crossword format, each row or column will spell a word when completed correctly
- We have given you a starting either a letter or letters to get you started!
Alternatively, if you’d like to play offline simply, select the print button to print the puzzle and complete in written format
- Use your understanding of the English language to deduce which letter of the alphabet should be allocated to which number.
- When you have allocated a letter to a number add it into the relevant numbered box in the grid below the Enigma code. That letter will automatically appear in all of the corresponding numbers on the main grid.
- There is a timer above the Enigma code for you to track how long the puzzle takes you to complete.
- To reset your game simply hit the reset button above the Enigma code.
- To save your game just hit the save button above the Enigma code. The timer will stop at that point and your game will be saved ready for when you revisit.
- To find saved games visit “MY GAMES” at the top of the page. A list of all of your saved games will be listed here. Simply hit play on the game you wish to rejoin.
- If you need a little help simply hit the hint icon above the Enigma icon for an extra letter.