Copyright 2021 © All rights Reserved.
HOW TO PLAY
- Sudoku is a game of logic, reasoning and skill.
- A Sudoku consists of 9 grids in a cube shape, with each grid consisting of 9 squares.
- The object of each game is to complete each grid so that each grid contains the numbers 1-9 in the 9 squares within the grid.
- To complete the Sudoku correctly, each row, each column and each grid should only contain the same number once.
- Use your reasoning and logic to deduce which numbers should go in which squares until you have a completed Sudoku, with no number repeated in any grid, row or column.
Alternatively, if you’d like to play offline simply, select the print button to print the puzzle and complete in written format
- Challenging (6-10)
- Difficult (11-15)
- Fiendish (16-20)
- To enter a number, select the square you wish to enter the number into, once the square is highlighted select the number you wish to go in the square from the numbers below.
- If you have made a mistake you can erase a number from the grid by highlighting that number, then selecting “erase”.
- If you wish to reset the Sudoku completely, hit “reset”. The game will be ready to start again fresh.
- There is a timer above the Sudoku for you to track how long each Sudoku takes you to complete.
- To start a new game simply hit the button with a cross above the Sudoku.
- To save your game just hit the save button above the Sudoku. The timer will stop at that point and your game will be saved ready for when you revisit.
- To find saved games visit “MY GAMES” at the top of the page. A list of all of your saved games will be listed here. Simply hit play on the game you wish to rejoin.
- If you are stuck and need a helping hand, hit the reveal icon above the Sudoku and we will add an extra number into the Sudoku.